Junior SW Designer, Oulu
Orbis Systems’ solutions provide the world’s leading telecom brands test methods required to ensure total quality. Our customers and operations are global. Now we are looking for an(Junior) SW designer to join us in our team in Oulu. You can be just starting your career or have some working experience already. The employment is full-time and permanent, and we hope you could join us as soon as possible.
We expect/Preferred skills
- BSc or MSc degree in computer science, software engineering or similar
- Fluent English skills. Finnish language skills are considered as a benefit.
- Experience on coding with C# and/or Python and knowledge on REST
- Understanding on SW development processes, Continuous Integration, Unit tests, release mgmt. etc.
- Any experience with different coding languages/tools is a plus: C#, C, C++, ASP.NET / .NET CORE, Flask, Requests, Celery, Pandas, Numpy…
Here is what you will do
- You will be part of a team providing test solutions to our internal and external customers
- You will be creating and maintaining SW components for all Orbis Systems´ solutions
- You will participate on requirement specification and third-party SW component selections
- You will be supporting globally internal and external customers by trainings, demos, etc.
- Team worker, flexible, focus on objectives with high standard and quality
- Good communication, analytical and positive problem-solving attitude
- Passionate on SW development, test automation and combining technology and user experience
- Curious and eager to learn new things
How to apply?
- Please leave your application in Finnish or English to our recruitment system by clicking Apply for this position here. Our recruitment system is our primary channel when recruiting new co-workers, so please do not email the application. You can apply for this position until Sunday, 31st of October 2021.
- We would like to hear about your expertise and what motivates you to work in this position with us. Please include your initial salary request to the application and tell us an estimate date when you could start working with us.
Employment type: Full-time, permanent