Test System Technician, Oulu
Do you have strong knowledge of Electronical and RF testing tools and methods? Would you like to challenge yourself and work in a fast-paced environment? If you are eager to take the next step on your career – come and join us!
We are now looking for an experienced Test System Technician to join our Global Operations Production team. Your location will be Oulu, Finland. The purpose of the Production team is to produce and timely deliver high quality products to our Customers. In this role, you will be reporting to our Production team leader and your closest colleagues are working in production, R&D and engineering teams. The employment is full-time and permanent with a flexible starting date.
What will we offer you?
- An interesting and challenging role as a Test system technician where you can truly influence to our continuous development of production testing quality and methods.
- A great opportunity to work in collaboration between internal and external teams globally and to be surrounded by committed professionals from different fields of our business. You have a chance to work with versatile tasks and familiarize with new technologies.
- We support your professional development through other potential career opportunities inside the company.
- Flexible working time, competitive salary, a modern working environment and competitive employee benefits.
- A work community that cares about you and supports you in your new role!
What your days and main responsibilities consist of in this position?
As a Test System Technician you are accountable for Orbis Systems products’ Factory acceptance testing including RF performance testing, electrical feature testing, power feature testing, system functionalities checking, fixture functionality testing and visual inspection. You will take new product testing sequences in use based on Orbis Systems’ R&D instructions. You create and document FAT (Factory acceptance testing) reports for defined products. Troubleshooting and fixing problems in FAT is also part of your job.
In this position you are accountable for production assembly work and other defined production related tasks. You will contribute on continuous development of manufacturing and testing related processes and tools. Your job includes also performing troubleshooting and repair to Orbis Systems’ supplied RF test systems and products, including RF measurement system, ICT functional test system, electrical, electronics, electro-mechanical & mechanical sub-systems. In addition, you will perform scheduled preventive maintenance activities and other tasks assigned by your supervisor.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for a person with several years of experience in RF testing. You have experience or knowledge of electronics industry, functional test systems and related materials and technologies. Knowledge of test sequences to meet customer requirements is highly essential. You also have basic knowledge of electronics, electro-mechanical & mechanical sub-systems. Comprehensive technology related competences and experience are considered as a major benefit.
- It is necessary that you have experience using Test & Measurement instruments like Network analyzer, Spectrum analyzers and Signal generators. You are also able to use RF measurement instruments such as VNA, SA, SG and PM, and can proceed manual or automation testing. In addition, you have experience of system support, including RF, electromechanical and electrical products.
- As an employee you are used to working independently but you also have great co-operation and communication skills. You have a customer-oriented mindset and understanding of RF and electrical measurement technologies.
- You have Electronics & Communications related education.
- We expect you to have excellent communication and negotiation skills in English and Finnish (both written and spoken).
- Our personnel’s great performance shows high motivation and positive mindset for continuous improvement, and we hope that you share the same mindset!
Would you like to get more information about the position?
For further information about the position, team or Orbis Systems as a company, please contact your future supervisor Raimo Vähä by email or by phone on following time:
Thursday 22nd of July 2021 between 8am and 4pm EET.
Orbis Systems Oy
+ 358 41 730 6899
How to apply?
Would you like to work at Orbis Systems and help us develop our production testing capabilities?
- Please leave your application in Finnish or English to our recruitment system by clicking Apply for this position here. Our recruitment system is our primary channel when recruiting new co-workers, so please do not email the application.
- Apply for the position by Sunday 1st of August 2021. We are screening the applications already during the application period and may proceed quickly with the right person, so please leave your application as soon as possible
- In your application we would like to hear about your expertise and what motivates you to work in this position with us. Please include your initial salary request to your application and tell us an estimate date when you could start working with us.
We are excited to meet our new colleague, so we hope to hear from you soon!
Apply between 2 July 2021 and 1 August 2021 23:59 (Europe/Helsinki)
Employment type: Permanent, full-time